Where can I get a serial number or activation key for the game "City Car Driving"? Administrator, Thursday, 05 May 2011 15:28
The car simulator "City Car Driving" is not a free game. If you wish to use it, you should buy a serial number for it. You can buy one here - http://citycardriving.com/buy/citycardriving
After entering my activation key the game says that key is accepted and stored, but then it's still continuing to ask the security key. What should I do? Administrator, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 17:27
If after entering the activation key the game says that key is accepted and stored, but then it's still continuing to ask for the security key, you should run the game with administrator privileges (right click on its' shortcut and choose "Run as administrator" in the context menu). Then enter your activation key again, and the game will not ask for the key anymore.
I've paid for the serial number, but haven't received it. What should I do? Administrator, Thursday, 05 May 2011 22:23
Please check your spam filters. An automated mail with the serial number can be determined as spam quite often.
If you have not found an email with the serial number in your mailbox, please, provide us with following information:
● Your full name, country and city;
● Version of the game, you've purchased;
● Your order ID;
● Your method of payment;
● Time and date of the purchase;
● E-mail that you've entered when paid.
Please send all this information to our e-mail: email@example.com
I've received the serial number, but what should I do now? Administrator, Thursday, 05 May 2011 15:29
Instruction how to install and activate the game:
1. Follow this link - http://www.files.citycardriving.com/CityCarDriving_En.exe to download the game.
2. Run the downloaded installation file with administrator privileges (right click on it and choose "Run as administrator in the context menu) and follow instructions of the setup wizard. During the installation process you should agree on installing all additional software, because it's necessary for correct program operation.
Now you should obtain the program activation key:
3. After installation of the program is finished, run the installed game with administrator privileges (right click on the game's shortcut and choose "Run as administrator in the context menu).
4. Copy the product code from the game startup window.
5. Follow this link - http://www.activate.citycardriving.com/
6. On the web page you've just opened you should enter: your serial number, the product code you have just copied, and your e-mail.
The activation key will be displayed on the final page, after you'll click the "Activate" button.
7. Enter your activation key into the box in the game startup window and click "Registration" button.
When I run the game I don't see the place, where I can enter my activation key, but only the white box or the ActiveX error. What should I do? Administrator, Friday, 12 August 2011 06:35
This problem is connected with your Internet security configuration. To solve this you should follow these instructions:
You need to remove several Keys from the Registry. To do this, open the Registry Editor (RegEdit). Then find this Key there:
There will be many SubKeys with numerical names (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.). You should delete almost all of them, BUT instead of 1, 2, 3 and 4.
So, in the Registry Key “Zones” must remain only SubKeys: 1, 2, 3 and 4.
You can see a detailed illustration here - http://citycardriving.com/images/ActiveX.jpg
And after that – run the game with administrator privileges (right click on it and choose "Run as administrator" in the context menu). And then enter your activation key.