Download the "City Car Driving v1.2"
Game full name: City Car Driving 1.2
A new version 1.2 is a standalone add-on for the "City Car Driving" car simulator, which has many important new features. The car driving game "City Car Driving" is a new car driving simulator game, created to teach beginners how to drive a car in а big city and different close conditions or just to joy ride. In this car driving simulator a special stress has been laid on the variety of road situations and realistic car driving.
You can read about the most important advantages and features of car driving simulator "City Car Driving" - here.
You can read about origin and history of car driving simulator "City Car Driving" - here.
Warning!!! Correct program operation on laptops and integrated video cards is not guaranteed! Please, check system requirements and compare them with your computer configuration before proceed!
Download the "City Car Driving" simulator game:
(installation file size is ~468 Mb)
Download the "City Car Driving" updates/patches:
(patch file size is ~87 Mb)
Attention! The patch can be used only if you have v1.2.4 installed! If you have v1.2.3 or earlier you should fully delete your game and reinstall it using the full v1.2.5 distributive!
- Version history / changelog - (click to show/hide)
Version 1.2.5 changes:
● Added new player car, similar to FIAT-500;
● Added new languages support: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese;
● Added new special service cars in traffic with rotating beacon and special siren, which have a major priority;
● Fixed several level design issues.
Version 1.2.4 changes:
● Added a multilinguial support: English, Deutch and French user interface;
● Added a new player car;
● Fixed several bugs, which caused the game to crash;
● Fixed several defects in level-design.
Greatly improved artificial intelligence and traffic rules control system:
● Traffic cars learned the U-turn at intersections;
● Fixed "dead" traffic jams at intersections (due to the new traffic cars’ skill to move in reverse);
● Traffic cars increasingly make way for the player with priority at intersections, properly pass one another (they less bump and less stand on the road unreasonably);
● Quantity of cars and pedestrians now corresponds to the density of each area (also fixed large number of cars on the highway when traffic density is set to low);
● Traffic cars acceleration and deceleration now matches the characteristics of real cars (fixed unnatural, sharp acceleration and deceleration);
● Driving behavior of traffic cars is more satisfied to the selected type of traffic (calm, aggressive, etc.). This is reflected in the average speed (for example, when you select the aggressive behavior of traffic cars, they drive much faster in the left lane of the highway);
● Traffic cars like to drive on the right side of the road (there’re more of them in right lanes of the road), and the traffic cars speed on left lanes of the road became much faster);
● Traffic cars ceased to stop immediately, when an obstacle appears in front of them;
● Traffic cars ceased to drive through intersections at red lights;
● Reduced the number of traffic rules violations on roundabouts caused by traffic cars (for example, they ceased to turn left from the right lane).
Improved the behavior of traffic cars on roundabouts:
● Traffic cars increasingly make way for the player with priority on roundabouts;
● Traffic cars less stand on the road unreasonably;
● Fixed abnormally short lane changings (perpendicular to the lane) of traffic cars on roundabouts;
● Now traffic cars switch on the turn signal on roundabouts according to following recommendations:
- If the traffic car drives off the roundabout in the first ramp: it drives in the roundabout and drives along the roundabout with the right turn signal;
- If the traffic car needs to drive for about half of the roundabout: it drives in the roundabout and drives along the roundabout with none of turn signals;
- If the traffic car needs to drive for almost the entire roundabout: it drives in the roundabout and drives along the roundabout with the left turn signal;
- When the traffic car drives off the roundabout: it switches on the right turn signal.
Version 1.2.3 changes:
● Added possibility of changing sounds for user cars.
● Added support for simultaneous use of unlimited number of input devices (wheels, joysticks, gamepads, etc.).
● Added feature: when you select the low graphics quality settings, the texture quality is also reduced (needed for a PC with a small amount of RAM).
● Improved performance of redrawing minimap window.
● Reduced the CPU peak load level for AI calculations.
● Fixed bug caused performance decrease in graphics system.
● Fixed bug caused memory leaks.
● Fixed bug caused crash when booting the driving mode with an automatic transmission.
● Fixed bug caused crash when using several game steering wheels (eg, Defender Forsage Drift GT).
● Fixed "hovering" road signs.
● Fixed incorrect rear sight rotation.
● Fixed incorrect lighting on sidewalks.
● Fixed incorrect night lighting on some village houses.
● Fixed incorrect lighting on curbs (road borders).
Version 1.2.2 changes:
● Mathematical model of car's engine has been modernized appreciably. Work of clutch and automatic transmission has been improved. All player cars have been tuned. As result - car behavior became more realistic.
● Awesome optimization work has been done! The game perfomance in some exercises has been improved. Game loading became faster. Traffic AI has been optimized. Perfomance increment summary is from 5% to 25% (accroding to game settings and PC perfomance).
● Added support of the Bodnar box device.
● Added a new ability - players can change car models and even add their own cars now!
● Added a new car - all-wheel drive military minibus!
● Improved behavior of traffic cars - decreased number of car crashes with player car on crossings, while changing road lanes and from behind.
● Fixed arrangement of cars on road - buses, trucks and other slow vehicles drives closer to the right side of the road.
● Improved behavior of pedestrians - they don't cause solid traffic jams on pedestrian crossings anymore.
● Improved navigator - the visualisation of roads became better and navigator shows the name of street now.
● Improved user interface - scrolling of player cars and colors is available both forward and backwards. Added sound effects for main menu elements.
● Added special colouration for several player cars.
● Calculation of penalty score is more accurate now.
● Decreased the difficulty of some exercises.
● Added checkup of lower beam correct triggering.
● Fixed false detection of road rules violation in several cases.
● Fixed some mistakes connected with road signs placement and traffic lights work.
● Fixed rare game crashes in some exercises.
● Fixed rare game crash in Windows XP.
Version 1.2.1 changes:
● Fixed crash in several exercises;
● Fixed startup logo (fixed crash because of video codecs conflict).
Full version of the "City Car Driving" simulator is NOT free! You can buy an activation key here.
Attention!!! To avoid problems with game launching run the installation file and the game itself with administrator privileges (right click on it and choose "Run as administrator" in the context menu). During the installation process you should agree on installing all additional software, because it's necessary for correct program operation.