Our company designs software and hardware products for car driving education and entertainment: smart AI systems, virtual models of cities, car simulators, special vehicle simulators, industrial car driving simulators etc. We also design car driving computer games, on the basis of our own technologies and experience.
The car driving game named "City Car Driving" is a new car simulator, designed to help users experience car driving in а big city, the countryside and in different conditions or go just for a joy ride. Special stress in the "City Car Driving" simulator has been laid on a variety of different road situations and realistic car driving.
READ MORE DETAILS HERE!
- Multilingual support. Currently supported languages are: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Chinese and Japanese. In future we plan to add more languages.
- Support for both US and European traffic rules.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed driving modes.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed player cars.
- Various time of day and weather conditions. Such as rain, ice, snow, conditions of poor visibility at night or in the fog. A road is more slippery in winter.
- Sudden dangerous situations. Such as: a traffic car drives on the opposite lane or cutting the lane just in front of the player's car, pedestrians crossing the road in wrong places, broken traffic lights, etc.
- Random routes in free driving mode.
- Record/playback function.
- 2 different virtual cities.
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi level car parks with lots of parked cars.
- Interactive detailed city map and navigator tips.
- 11 different player cars.
- 24 driving missions and special defensive driving exercises prepare you for the unexpected and extreme situations.
- Accurate rules of road control system helps you examine the road situation. And the instructor will give you advices in time of driving.
- Advanced physics engine.
- Support for both manual and automatic transmission.
- Smart traffic AI not always follows the rules as in life. Traffic cars are physical, they're able to collide with player's car or with each other.
- Pedestrians look like alive and behave accordingly, sometimes crossing the road in the wrong places.
- High-quality graphics is confirmed by the screenshots. Cars have shadows, highlights, reflections. Road becomes wet and greasy after rain. Asphalt is very realistic. You can see the screenshots here.
- Damage. All cars get visible damage, when collide.
- DirectX 11 support.
- Sound effects are realistic and improve immersing in the driving process. There are such effects as the sound of the slipping wheels, etc.
- Easy-to-use controls are intuitive, and the wide range of supported devices allows you use a keyboard, mouse, racing wheel, gamepad, joystick or multiple controllers simultaneously. And controlling of the driver's sight with the mouse allows you track the dead zones even while not having of more advanced peripherals.
- Support for the newest and the most advanced racing wheels allows you get maximum realism while driving. Supported: the force feedback, 900 degrees rotation angle, clutch pedal and all the other features of the most advanced and multifunction racing wheels such as "Logitech G27 / G29 / G920" and suchlike.
- Oculus Rift support.
- TrackIR support.
- Mirror adjustment.
- Third-party mods support allows you modding of the game and add almost any new car. There're also other mods available at our forum, such as: tuning of the physics, road signs, license plates, etc. But you should be careful because correct program operation with any third-party mod installed is not guaranteed!
READ MORE DETAILS HERE!